End of the Semester

Now that the semester is going to an end I feel like we have all been very stress about this COVID-19 and it is probably starting to get a bit nerve recking. Maybe your grades are not where you want them, maybe you have been so stressed you haven't really been doing any work, or it could just be that it's coming to an end and finals are about to be hard. I feel like I learned a lot in English 103 about rhetoric and how you should be able to persuade others into how you feel about something. I feel like English 103 has made me definitely a better writer. I feel like the feed back I get from my classmates has made me really think and put more detail into my paper for it to make it more interesting.

When seeing others points of view it can really make a big change in your paper rather you like what they say or not. I have pushed myself everyday with this class to become a better writer. Yes this semester has been hard but I definitely worked hard and put a lot of time to come this far. Finals will be a little tough for me and maybe for you as well but DO NOT GIVE UP!!!! YOU HAVE CAME SO FAR PUSH YOURSELF UNTIL THE END OF THE SEMESTER!!!! I BELIEVE IN YOU ALL. I hope that you guys had a great semester and to have a safe summer please! I enjoyed having you guys in this class. 

Comments

  1. This semester has definitely been full of surprises but I love that you're staying positive! It is for sure some much needed encouragement. I think that this class has taught me a lot too. I've learned about rhetoric and how to critique it which I think will improve my writing in the long run. When we first learned about rhetoric I thought it was confusing but through writing these essays the feedback that I've gotten has taught me a lot more about it. I'm hoping to continue taking english classes next semester and hopefully we'll actually be in class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This semester has definitely been pretty rough for me. I have enjoyed this class as well though. I have learned a lot about rhetoric as well! I enjoyed the time we all had in class together, and I hope you all have a safe and fun summer as well! Hopefully we will be able to enjoy summer as any other summer and I hope we can be back in the fall for regular classes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, this semester hasn't been an easy one and defiantly couldn't have gone any worse. It's been super stressful, especially for me at least. I personally still have belongings and a horse still in muncie and that's been the hardest part. I also have been super stressed on keeping up with my work and figuring out along with meeting my professors expectations. It defiantly hasn't been easy on anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although this semester has been a huge change (for everyone), I feel like I've been able to adapt pretty well. Coming home has given me the opportunity to fully focus on my school work, even though learning online has been much harder. I think this is because I don't have the distractions of college life around me: roommates, friends, sorority events, etc. I feel like this experience has helped me mature, into the sense of getting my priorities straight. I'd also have to say, that I as well, have learned a lot from this class, it's like I notice rhetoric everywhere! At the beginning of the semester I struggled with letting my papers flow, and now I have gotten a lot better at it. I hope you have a great summer and don't stress to much during finals week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This whole semester has taught me a lot about adopting to certain circumstances. The change from being on campus and learning in class settings to having to do basically everything on your own at home has been tough. There has definitely been easier moments but there has also been more challenging ones. This class has also taught me a lot too, with being able to persuade more people through rhetoric and also being able to sort through all the rhetorics that are trying to persuade me. Doing this has helped me actually look into things more and do actual research on certain topics. It will be a school year to remember for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This semester has been tough on all of us for sure. For me, having to keep up with everything online is quite difficult. I always seem to leave things to the last minute and having to do it all online has only seemed to worsen this problem. It's also hard to not feel alone when doing all of this. Yes, we still have teachers and classmates we can contact, but it isn't the same as being there in person. Hopefully we will all be back for next semester!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm very concerned with how this covid virus will play out in the year to come. My mom told me that a typical pandemic lasts around a year before its completely out of the circulation. I hope we can still go to Ball state next year. Doing classes online has made me exceptionally lazy...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts