I Had an Interesting Thought

I've recently just found out that my old athletics director at my Highschool died of the coronavirus. I thought wow, he's really experiencing the great beyond. I knew he was a good guy so my first thought was Heaven. That's what my parents said to me, but I couldn't help but to think of something more. I wanted to know if there was some way we could measure life outside of our meat computers. Here's what I found. In cases of near-death, there is sometimes a moment of the complete brain shut down. Meaning the body is completely shut down. However, in cases such as this, there are several reports of perception far beyond the brain being conscious. I'm talking people having activity in there minds way past the conscious state. I was baffled, to say the least. Additionally, death is like the most amazing feeling apparently. Like its the most amazing human feeling, one could ever experience. like that definitely had me shook, so if you ever see like a graphic death on tv, know that it's probably exaggerated. Lastly, people who have come back from death are reported to feel awakened and no longer have fear of it. They go on to cut out toxic people in their life or quit their dead-end jobs. "I couldn't describe it but it was pretty amazing" So folks if you fear dying or have a burning question about what's after the tunnel, know that there probably isn't a cure for the ignorance of it all, just that the experience of it all will be enlightening.

Comments

  1. This was a very interesting blog to read about, because everyone thinks about what happens when you die. It is something that does scare me, but after reading this it does bring me a little comfort. I would of never thought that dying would be the most amazing feeling that a human can have. I am still very scared of dying, but having this knowledge in the back of my mind does give me a whole different look on it and gives me a nice sign of relief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a very sad thing to hear and it is just crazy how this virus is really killing people. I definitely feel nervous about it because it is something everyone should worry about but I just feel like a lot of people are not really taking this serious and they should because this virus is not something to play with. I feel like a lot of younger people tend to not worry until someone their age rage ends up dying. Once people just really see what is going on here they might just end up starting to realize that this isn't a joke and to really starting listening to what they are asking us to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really interesting because I have always kind of wondered the same thing. I also want to say that is very sad to hear about your old athletic director and my heart aches for his family and your community enduring this hard time but on top of that mourning a death. I am defiantly have been very stressed about this virus, it's so nerve racking. Especially since I live with a Dad with COPD so I have to take all the precautions super seriously. I also have recently learned my niece is showing symptoms of the virus, so yeah nerve racking to say the least.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts