I Stole a Laptop From an Internet Cafe

I just recently visited an old scary story that  I fell in love with when I first got into reading horror fiction. No, I didn't steal any laptops recently, however, I did find a true gem to anyone interested in sci-fi horror fantasy. It's an audiobook on youtube approximately 30 mins long. It goes in-depth discussing the wonders of our universe and just how real reality is. what does it mean to be human? Emotions? What if the grass under our feet was broken down into a simple equation? The synapses being sent signals to our brain make our reality feel look, taste and smell real... But what our are brains if not for organic supercomputers processing complex information and rendering conclusions like hot or cold, love or hate. We pride ourselves as a complex sentient race, but as we get more and more technologically advanced there is always that thought in everyone's mind, at one point or another: am I insignificant? We compare and contrast our human feats and maybe even feel envious of one another, whether that be looks, money, or accomplishment. However, we rarely look in between the lines. Like what do these clothes do for me, why do I spend so much money on cloth? Did I wish to upgrade my social status? Why does my brain chemically react to seeing my self in this shade of yellow differently? These are some of the few questions I had listening to this story. If you guys wanna give it a listen today I'd definitely recommend !!!

https://youtu.be/IqM6fT33B2I

Comments

  1. I definitely do not like anything that is scary. I prefer to watch something that has to do with comedy or romance but when watching this it didn't seem to bad at all. So I feel like if you do not like anything scary you can always still look and watch the first 30 seconds but it wasn't to bad at all, but I definitely do agree with you with having some questions when listening to this story. It definitely makes you think a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watching things that scary because they are usually unpredictable. Watching this did open up new questions that I didn't really think about before. I know that the questions that this video brings up for me won't be answered anytime soon or ever. That's why I like watching or listening to things like this because it always keeps me thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a fear of scary movies, but I've never tried an audiobook so that maybe something I'll have to look into. This sounds really interesting, and I'm really happy that you wrote about this because I've been watching a lot of movies that mess with my head to give my mind something to do. So maybe this is something I can take up with all of my new found disposable fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts