Flourish

I wanted to touch on something that is close to my heart while also getting away from talking about covid-19.
I recently started my own business with a company called Arbonne. It is a health and wellness company and they have almost any kind of products including skincare, nutrition, bath and body, makeup, a mens line, and a baby line! One of the best benefits of Arbonne is that all their products are natural and botanically based so they are formulated without harmful chemicals and they are cruelty free (huge PLUS). Many people do not realize actually how many harmful chemicals that are in products that you buy from your local CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, etc. Another benefit of Arbonne is that almost all of their products and packaging materials can be recycled. They partnered up with a company called TerraCycle to create a free recycling program for anyone who uses their products. They are committed to being accountable for their actions that affect the planet. Arbonne sets theirselves apart from any other company that I have seen and that is why I love this company and all their products.
As we approach the future, everyone should be knowledgable and aware of what they are putting on and in their bodies. It's the only body we have and we have to make sure we are treating it correctly.

Whats better than a company who focuses on sustainability while having the best natural products around?

My email is chloebrianne0322@yahoo.com if anyone is curious about clean products :)


Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy!

Comments

  1. This is super interesting!! I am a huge advocate for cruelty free and green products. It is quite impressive that Arbonne has been able to accomplish that, as well as create recyclable packing. The large range of products is also really cool! I definetly plan on looking into this company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah good for you for starting your own business!! I'm interested in seeing how that all turns out for you! I think it takes a lot of guts to invest in something you believe in and i wish you all the luck in the world in your business venture!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts